[OpenIndiana-discuss] New Zone User Questions

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:31:25 UTC 2013

Thanks, everyone, for all of your advice and insights.  I really appreciate it!

And I can upgrade the RAM on that machine.  That's no problem.

Oh, and a little off topic here, but some of you all didn't appreciate my old habit of weekly reboots just to clear out the RAM, etc. a while back.  It kind of bit me this morning.  One of our servers didn't come back up yesterday.  That caused our LTSP server, which I had set for daily reboots, to not come back up this morning.  I learned about that right off when a third server emailed me fifty-some times when it couldn't connect back up to the LTSP server.  Funny how all these things are interconnected!  So I'm taking your all's advice, and I turned off the automatic reboots from all our servers.  We'll see how it goes...

Thanks again!

I do really appreciate it!

[]:-)