[OpenIndiana-discuss] New Zone User Questions

Andrej Javoršek drejc at ntf.uni-lj.si
Tue Feb 5 09:52:13 UTC 2013

"And you all don't normally do the Crossbow Virtualization, right?"
I did it once (fully blown) to connect 4 zones (DNS, 2 apache, mysql) with
single public IP v4 and class of IP v6 into internet. It is also only way
to do with single box (and without additional routers).
But than I bought Mikrotik RB750 that can do all the same with lower
complexity.

Regards
Andrej