[OpenIndiana-discuss] weird packet garbling problem

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Tue Feb 5 21:32:58 UTC 2013

I use ASA5505's always. I never had this problem with solaris 10&11, but those run on sun hardware.
I also have solaris 10 on an old HP DL340 with bge's also without problem.
And OI 1.57 on VMware also without the problems you describe.
I use the cisco VPN windows client.

Is your cisco the defaultgateway for your servers?
Otherwise i think OI sees a packet comming in from (for example) 172.18.12.12 which is your vpn ip-address, it then can't figure out where to reply to and the messages start bouncing around???

Op 5 feb. 2013 om 02:34 heeft "Edward Ned Harvey (openindiana)" <openindiana at nedharvey.com> het volgende geschreven: