[OpenIndiana-discuss] solaris10 branded zones

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Wed Feb 6 20:20:46 UTC 2013

If the old software/services running on the old solaris didn't rely on /usr or /etc installed software (like apache/mysql/java-based software) i would suggest to only copy the software directories in newly created zones.

It could take more hours to hurdle all the OS mismatches then to copy the old software or its data and maybe recompile some legacy libraries.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 6 feb. 2013 om 19:39 heeft Ian Collins <ian at ianshome.com> het volgende geschreven: