[OpenIndiana-discuss] SFE or OpenCSW? Or both?

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Sun Feb 10 13:13:41 UTC 2013

Hi Milan,

a good and valid question. Although I was coming more via quantity than quality, there are some packages of interest: MongoDB is one example, hylafax another one.

But I am right in my assumption that SFE stays closer to the original than CSW, right? At least that's what I also take from Brogyi's response. And that alone would be a justification for me to rather work on improving SFE than switching over to OpenCSW.

Cheers
   Stefan