[OpenIndiana-discuss] opensolaris.org -> pkg.openindiana.org/legacy... Remove all packages? What to replace with??

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Thu Feb 14 14:44:14 UTC 2013

I suddenly realised I had probably just ignored some very reasonable
advice a year ago or so, about what to do about packages from
opensolaris.org.

Today some "strange" search behaviour prompted me to look more closely,
and I realised I had some left-over packages from opensolaris.

They're about 40 or so.

For some I know they just get scrapped.

But there are a few where I'd like to find replacements: Please advice!
Opends
Message Queue (OpenMQ??)
OpenOffice
slim_cd

I can't seem to find anything anywhere for these... What to do??
Anyone managed to get the Apache OpenOffice or LibreOffice compiled for
solaris?