[OpenIndiana-discuss] opensolaris.org shutting down next month

Lázaro netadmin at lex-sa.cu
Fri Feb 15 00:16:55 UTC 2013

somebody could make a

wget -m http://www.opensolaris.org/ (or wherever the archive is)

pack all the content and send it to me (shhhh, don't tell it to nobody)
Then, here, in the Caribean's Pirate land I could put it in a friend's
public web server :D

all the knowledge (in a poor and cheap format) would be saved

Greetings

Jack Sparrows

Thread name: "[OpenIndiana-discuss] opensolaris.org shutting down next month"
Mail number: 1
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013