[OpenIndiana-discuss] ISCSI SSD Performance

Sašo Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 23:47:00 UTC 2013

On 02/17/2013 12:39 AM, Grant Albitz wrote:
> I am not sure that I can disable flow control since no switch is present. Is it turned on in the host by default?

Flow control is a feature of the NIC and any two NICs can negotiate to
have it turned on, you don't need a switch in between. See
/kernel/drv/ixgbe.conf for the details -I assumed you knew of the
tunables in there, since you said that you set MTU to 9k (which requires
modifying that file).

Cheers,
--
Saso