[OpenIndiana-discuss] Vnc to mimic SunRay behaviour, how??

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:32:10 UTC 2013

you cannot really use VNC do do that ... you would be better off using
something similar to freeNX ... it doesn't have a client for Solaris,
but there are lots of clients for most other platforms.

I have compiled freeNX this in the past, and got it all working, I
even tar'd the file up somewhere if you want it ... but you might be
best off seeing if you can get it to work yourself.

Jon