[OpenIndiana-discuss] [OmniOS-discuss] [smartos-discuss] Re: Mount NTFS USB under OmniOS

Fabio Rodrigues fabior at gmx.net
Fri Jan 4 19:01:03 UTC 2013

Hi Jean-Pierre,

 Hmmm, that's makes sense about the NTFS being a closed-source implementation, so that's why it's not present yet.

 Since the two packages haven't worked properly and, as you have pointed out, they're old, it's enough good reason for me to remove them. Giving a try with ntfs-3g soon ;-)

 I'll let you know.

 Cheers,
 Fabio