[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anybody using Trusted JDS/Gnome?

Michael Stapleton michael.stapleton at techsologic.com
Sat Jan 5 16:01:30 UTC 2013

The Organizations which use TX do not discuss the fact that they use TX.
That being said, those same organizations will not be using OI...

I personally really like TX. If you want actual security, it is the way
to go, but the problem with real security is that it really gets in the
way if you want to do anything, TX is only practical if your computer is
part of a larger network which is also running some type of multi-level
security scheme.

Bottom line, as much as I like TX I would not spend anytime maintaining
it on OI.

Mike