[OpenIndiana-discuss] Migrate from linux to openindiana

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 03:54:30 UTC 2013

Hi.

Have you looked at the wiki?  I recently went through the "pain" of migrating from Linux to OI.  It was only after I got mostly through it that I had the thought to look at the wiki.  It probably would have helped with some things.

These are some of the more helpful sections:

http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Using+OpenIndiana

http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/OpenIndiana+Handbook

I hope it helps.

fp