[OpenIndiana-discuss] Migrate from linux to openindiana

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Sun Jan 13 09:13:58 UTC 2013

Solaris has/had a very well documented system for systemdistribution. It was very easy to let other servers boot from 1 solaris "distro" server. Search for solaris jumpstart server.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 13 jan. 2013 om 05:27 heeft Nathan Kunkee <nkunkee42 at hotmail.com> het volgende geschreven: