[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 1.57 on VMWare randomness

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:20:54 UTC 2013

On 27 January 2013 00:00, Roel_D <openindiana at out-side.nl> wrote:
> No i didn't , that is so strange. I didn't do any update/upgrade or what so
> ever.

that really is wierd ...

you didn't install the apps then de-install and re-install (I'm assuming not)?

resolv.conf and other settings might get overwritten if you are using
physical:nwam instead of physical:default ... which tries to dhcp the
interfaces by default ... maybe that's part of the issue

the postgres one is an oddity though, does anyone else know if that
has a service manifest that changes stuff on reboot?

Jon