[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hi Al: OpenSXCE upload completed 1 minute ago

Sašo Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:25:40 UTC 2013

On 01/30/2013 11:48 PM, DormitionSkete at hotmail.com wrote:
> They are two different animals.  Below is what he posted to this list on December 17.  I'm trying to save him some trouble here, since he's not living in very good conditions.

I hadn't originally noticed this extensive list, though I was aware that
he was working on something. Big Kudos to Martin for this work, it
appears to have been a herculean effort, and to think that he did this
alone while living on a shoestring budget just boggles the mind.

Might I suggest to some of the company people listening here from
German/English-speaking countries to offer him a job? I know it sounds
stupid, but if there's one dude you'd like to have in engineering, it's
Martin.

Cheers,
--
Saso