[OpenIndiana-discuss] CIFS and openindiana

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Wed Jul 10 14:31:54 UTC 2013

hmmm...  I bet I am missing whatever contains the passwd.so.1

I did the normal desktop install.  I don't think you get a choice in OI
like you did in Solaris.

I am installing the samba package as I type....

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Associate Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson