[OpenIndiana-discuss] CIFS and openindiana

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Wed Jul 10 13:35:53 UTC 2013

If the directory already exists then do chown -R {username}:{groupname}  {directoryname}

If you try to retrieve the directory from windows you might give the username as {workgroupname}\{username}

If you have a pc that is part of a domain (like your office pc) then joining a CIFS on a local/private server can be a pain.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 10 jul. 2013 om 15:04 heeft James Carlson <carlsonj at workingcode.com> het volgende geschreven: