[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 151_a7 crashing when trying to import ZFS pool

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Tue Jul 23 16:36:10 UTC 2013

Been awhile, thank you all for the recommendations.  It took six days to
restore all the data from backups!  The LSI MegaRaid 9260-8i doesn't
support JBOD, so I had to restore using the one large disk volume again.
I will be shopping for a new raid controller card that supports JBOD and
will rebuild this file server.  Any recommendations for a good JBOD
controller that works well with OI?  Must be able to handle 85 disks.

Thanks...