[OpenIndiana-discuss] Updating ZFS capabilities on OI

Jason Lawrence jjlawren at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 17:09:24 UTC 2013

I'm trying to understand what would be necessary to add LZ4 support to my OI installation without creating too much of a headache. Is this something available in hipster, or should I look into creating a fresh illumos-gate build along with the userspace tools and grub? There's very little (obvious) documentation about the current state of OI aside from the mailing lists…

(Sorry if this is a repeat, I hadn't subscribed the first time I sent this email)