[OpenIndiana-discuss] hipster live CD / recovery options?

Jason Lawrence jjlawren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:24:05 UTC 2013

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I forgot. I remember checking the grub stage* binaries for the 'lz4' string to confirm there was *probably* support, but I didn't think to run installgrub. Oops.

Anyway, I was able to use the 'bloody' release of OmniOS to import the pool, reinstall grub, and get my system bootable again. Thanks for the help and ideas.

--jason