[OpenIndiana-discuss] About devel tools and pkg names

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sat Jul 27 23:54:55 UTC 2013

Just for your info, I'm starting from a fresh install of 151a7.  There
are a few semi-complicated tools such as emacs that I want to build
from gnu style sources and some simpler things like 'xbindkeys' I like
to have on hand but appear not to be available from the repo so intend
to build by hand from tarball source.

So, sorry to ask this question again but its been mnths and mnths since
I worked with oi, probably a yr or more by now.

As I recall, in order to build from sources, a few basic tools are
required that are not part of a basic install.  Can someone remind of
the pkgnames?  I believe it is small set available in the repos.