[OpenIndiana-discuss] running VirtualBox headless

Michael Stapleton michael.stapleton at techsologic.com
Mon Jun 24 12:41:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have been working on a little project that might suit your needs.
It is in the final testing phase, and not public until now I guess, but
should work well for what you are doing.
It uses OI, OmniOS of Solaris11 as a storge / VM management server and
allows you to run VMs anywhere you like.
VMs can be run on the server, or other computers running any OS, even
supports PXE.

easy to install

#pkg set-publisher -g http://repository.techsologic.com techsologic.com
#pkg install infinity/server