[OpenIndiana-discuss] running VirtualBox headless

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:54:58 UTC 2013

On 06/24/13 02:41 PM, Michael Stapleton wrote:
> check out www.techsologic.com if you are interested.
I see it is closed source proprietary software with a custom license and
usage rights.

I suggest to this mailing list members not to just blindly add and
repositories form third parties,
unless you know what they are doing and why, where is source code of the
packages and what are possible outcomes.

I personally _welcome_ solutions based on Openindiana/Illumos distributions,
just to make sure people know where software is coming from, under what
rights/wrongs,
what it means and to make sure they understand what their actions
produce to their environment.