[OpenIndiana-discuss] running VirtualBox headless

Michael Stapleton michael.stapleton at techsologic.com
Mon Jun 24 20:14:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I agree totally.

This is a project in development.
It has started closed, because it can be opened later, but can not be
close later.
The business model has not been finalized.

It is intended to work, and work well. Therefore a model of payed
support is not attractive.

You have the right to use it in any way you like for as long as you
like.

Suggestions are welcome.

Mike