[OpenIndiana-discuss] using LSI 2308-IT onboard supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD, openindiana not loading drivers? (OpenIndiana-discuss Digest, Vol 29, Issue 43)

Heinrich van Riel heinrich.vanriel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:14:37 UTC 2013

After close to 1TB of data added and 20+ virtual machine installs over
iSCSI, it is still running and performs better than expected at this point.
(the server was running windows storage server for a few months before,
stable but, disappointed performance wise so I know it is not hardware
related).
I am going to assume it was related to the vbox install failures and move
on, do not have the time to dig into it.
Thanks,