[OpenIndiana-discuss] xvnc-inetd only accepting one connection in total?? Huh??

Richard PALO richard.palo at baou.fr
Sat Mar 2 05:46:11 UTC 2013

We're running multiple thin clients to an OpenIndiana server via VNC.
For [relative] simplicity, we're using the gdm server configuration.
I should warn that it takes a bit of hand holding given some upstream
fixes that haven't deployed in OpenIndiana yet...

What does your /etc/gdm/custom.conf and ConsoleKit (/etc/ConsoleKit/...)
configuration look like?

search for multiseat in the gdm and console-kit-daemon manpages,
seems there was a tutorial that I followed on the console-kit
development site (if I remember correctly)...