[OpenIndiana-discuss] what a slow system

Ron Dawson ron.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:58:02 UTC 2013

Interesting.  I wonder how OI 151a7 would compare to Solaris 11.1 on his older hardware?

I have Solaris 11.1 installed on one of our servers and have not noticed any of these issues, but this is a newish Sun-Oracle box with 48 GB RAM and I installed it from scratch to 11.1 so it's not a good comparison.

- Ron