[OpenIndiana-discuss] Xvnc in a zone

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Sun Mar 24 21:18:14 UTC 2013

The optimum solution is for me not to have to zlogin or ssh into the
zone and start vncserver, but be able to login remotely into the zone
from anywhere within a trusted lan.

So I'd like to try to get that working nicely, just as I have Xvnc
working well for remote login to the global zone of my non-SRSS servers.