[OpenIndiana-discuss] SMF retries count

Michael Stapleton michael.stapleton at techsologic.com
Tue Mar 26 13:44:01 UTC 2013

There are a number of environmental variables used by asadmin, but I did
not find anything that looked promising.

As a last resort hack, you could you wrap the asadmin command in a
script.
I would also try to find out why my app takes over 60 seconds to stop.
We might be trying to cure the symptom.

Mike