[OpenIndiana-discuss] Simple zone setup recipes for all the various gnu/gcc variants

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Wed May 8 06:26:13 UTC 2013

And I see I missed out on a fews words below, the lack of which makes my
request unreasonable....

I meant to ask: What is the current best zone setup RECIPE you KNOW of
for....(various stuff).

Meaning I'd look at those you'd suggest, and then come back with proper
bug reports, and/or constructive suggestions about them..