[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Thu May 16 03:20:49 UTC 2013

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 05:03 AM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Then, my question is: how many OI developers out there? Are there any yet?
> Are you interested in joining our effort?

I am not an OI dev but I have helped a bit with samba bits (although the
updates never did happen) and running my own samba build based on 3.6.x.

I'd like to contribute packages that you may not have that others might
want. e.g. postfix

Where can we get a list of packages that you have? What does setting up
a build environment entail? pkg install gcc?

Joining xstream-os-discuss.