[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:12:02 UTC 2013

I just had a thought; Gabriele, do you have Sendmail compiled for
XStreamOS, OI had a version compiled with SSL, or is that a part of Illumos?

I know I couldn't move away from a system that didn't have sendmail, even
if everyone else is.

I am not a kernel person, I compile and configure software on our own
systems, my time is limited, either with job or family, but anything I can
do to help I will.

Jon