[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu May 16 08:19:23 UTC 2013

Hi, sendmail is devliered by illumos kernel, and I can see in my repo that it has dependencies
from openssl, so I believe it supports ssl.
Da: Jonathan Adams
A: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Data: 16 maggio 2013 9.12.02 CET
Oggetto: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress
I just had a thought; Gabriele, do you have Sendmail compiled for
XStreamOS, OI had a version compiled with SSL, or is that a part of Illumos?
I know I couldn't move away from a system that didn't have sendmail, even
if everyone else is.
I am not a kernel person, I compile and configure software on our own
systems, my time is limited, either with job or family, but anything I can
do to help I will.
Jon
On 16 May 2013 04:20, Christopher Chan