[OpenIndiana-discuss] Adobe Flash crashes with Firefox 20 & 21 on OI_151a8

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at gmail.com
Fri May 31 17:42:02 UTC 2013

Hi there, thank you for the quick answer.

Unfortunately, rolling back to Firefox 17 ESR did not help. Same symptoms.

YouTube was working fine before, on 151a7... That's why I posted the
dumps, I thought maybe they would be helpful to the OI devs.
I guess I can't roll back, as I have enabled the new compression feature
flags on rpool.

Anyway, I have been hoping for a while that flash player is finally laid
to rest. For now I'll just use a VM when I need YouTube.

If anyone else has any other ideas, I'll be glad to try them!

Bryan