[OpenIndiana-discuss] Virtualbox 4.3.x (2!) and oi 151a8? working?

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Sun Nov 17 00:00:08 UTC 2013

On 13-11-16 10:49 AM, Predrag Zecevic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it works just OK (no worse or no better then 4.2).
> You have to carefully set RAM usage, otherwise system willswap.
>
> Regards.
>
> Am 16.11.2013 01:10, schrieb Carl Brewer:
>> G'day,
>> Before I do it myself, has anyone got VB 4.3.2 on OI 151a8 running?  All
>> good?  No good?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Carl

That is interesting it is about the same, because the developers
suggested there was a major rework of the vt-x code in this release.
There should have been a pretty decent performance improvement.

Regardless, for production it will be a long time before I make the jump
to 4.3.  I just recently starting upgrading servers to the 4.2 series.

Geoff