[OpenIndiana-discuss] new member and questions

Pavel Vlček kontakt at pavelvlcek.eu
Thu Nov 21 22:12:41 UTC 2013

Good evening,
my name is Pavel Vlček and I am from Czech Republic. I am new to
OpenIndiana and I like it. But I have some questions.
I am blind user, so I am using orca screen reader. I will work with
terminal more with gui, for example I want to check for updates,
upgrades and install packages with some command. I know apt-get install
package name, yum install package name etc. Is there some command, which
can I to use?
And I need to download my Language. When I installed OpenIndiana, I wwas
not connected to the internet and now, I have system in Czech / English.
How can I do this?
Thanks,
Vlcek Pavel