[OpenIndiana-discuss] new member and questions

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 23:24:25 UTC 2013

all the repository commands are accessed via the "pkg" command, which has
both an "info" page and a "man" page, if that helps.

"pkg update" updates the system, "pkg search" can search packages (can
search for files inside packages), "pkg install <package name>" will
install the package if it can find it.

"pkg publisher" will show you what repositories are currently on the
system, "pkg list" will show you which packages are currently installed.

I believe that Czech language support is in the package "locale/cs"

Hopefully that will help you a little.