[OpenIndiana-discuss] Offtopic question to old SPARC users

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Sun Nov 24 01:06:17 UTC 2013

Hello Jim,

We've got a few of these old beasts around; the last of 'em still anxiously awaiting its, uhhh... 'Retirement Party'.

Seems to me we had to replace a battery on at least one of these at some point, but don't think it was the CR2032 'button' type, as I recall. Happy to send you some parts as needed(?), though distances probably an issue!(?) Happy, too, to disassemble one to find battery?

I do remember the project of flashing the EPROM when we got these things...  Jumpers to be set, etc,; great fun!

Lou Picciano