[OpenIndiana-discuss] Offtopic question to old SPARC users

Ray Butler raymond.butler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:30:48 UTC 2013

You can get replacement NVRAMs from here
http://www.memoryxsun.com/5251673.html.
I have hundreds of still in production Netra AX1105's and this is the only
source I've found for Sun NVRAM.
They come pre-programmed with MAC/Host ID so if you need the existing
config you'll have to program it yourself
http://www.squirrel.com/squirrel/sun-nvram-hostid.faq

Ray

*raymond.butler at gmail.com <raymond.butler at gmail.com>*