[OpenIndiana-discuss] Creating .volsetid without mkisofs

Rainer Heilke rheilke at dragonhearth.com
Tue Nov 26 21:25:51 UTC 2013

It looks like it did confuse at least one service:
rheilke at hastur:~$ svcs -xv
svc:/system/filesystem/root:media (root file system mount)
  State: offline since November 25, 2013 07:59:32 PM PST
Reason: Dependency svc:/system/filesystem/root-minimal:default is absent.
    See: http://illumos.org/msg/SMF-8000-E2
Impact: This service is not running.

Do I disable this one as well?

Rainer