[OpenIndiana-discuss] Deleting zpool.cache on OI

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Sat Nov 30 19:57:59 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-30 20:53, Murray Murman wrote:
> Yes, Steve, exactly. I'd like to save the rest of my installation, but
> I have a pool that when mounted on any system, prevents a reboot when
> mounted.

Well, in this case the short route would be to boot a live environment
and delete that file. You may also have some luck with your installation
by booting it in single-user mode (add -s on grub command-line), this
would mount only parts of the rpool and won't (shouldn't) import other
pools yet; then you can delete the file. At least, you can try this
first :)

HTH,
//Jim