[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenAFS

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 20:11:01 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
as my laboratory at KTH uses AFS filesystems I took the time to write a
Makefile (based on the existing SFE work for version 1.6.2) and manifest to
install version 1.6.5.1 on my workstation from oi-userland:

https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/tree/openafs

Nonetheless as I am merely using it as a client to access the file server,
I do not know what should ideally be provided to make it a well-polished
package that would be worth merging into hipster.
So I thought I could pass the information if someone knowledgeable and
interested wants to give it a shot.

Additional question: how could I give credit properly when some patch is
based on a SFE spec?

Best regards,

Aurelien