[OpenIndiana-discuss] pulseaudio

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 11 22:40:30 UTC 2013

Totally agree!
I looked at Xspice as an alternatief to ALP but you need a 10 Gbps
network if people want to use youtube.
The Sun Ray is really light-weight for simple multimedia and even works
well over WAN connections.

As for pulsaudio. Xspice also needs pulsaudio to be able to transfer
audio to the client.
Xspice is still in developement.

Kind regards,

Ivar