[OpenIndiana-discuss] Caiman from Oracle/Upstream

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Mon Oct 21 16:43:12 UTC 2013

Hi,
I wanted to give it a try to integrate the Oracle/Caiman/Upstream into XStreamOS, to gain
some of the new features of both installer and distro_const.
Then I discovered that distro_const from that repo, adds a special requirement on
"pkg:/system/library/boot-management", something that I can't find in any available source repos.
Should I rely on sustained/caiman instead? Is that bootmgmt available somewhere?
Thanx,
Gabriele.