[OpenIndiana-discuss] Cannot upgrade from 148 to 151a8

John McEntee JMcEntee at stirling-dynamics.com
Tue Oct 29 15:14:55 UTC 2013

Ken,

Thank you for the reply, I have already tried the pfexec pkg rebuild-index; pfexec pkg refresh --full ; pfexec pkg image-update -nv This is what gives the errors I am getting.

And fresh install is not a realistic option at the moment, due to their being no easy way to rollback to 148 if it gives more problems than it fixes (or doesn't fix.)

John