[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anywhere to get pkg for sshfs/fuse

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Tue Sep 10 14:10:05 UTC 2013

There is the "Spec files Extras" repository , with info in the wiki: http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Spec+Files+Extra+Repository

I am also compiling some packages myself and will be making a repo available. For myself I like to stay on the newest versions of software as they are released, rather than stay on single versions with backported bug fixes. Anyone else who likes to stay on the bleeding edge will be welcome to download my packages.

Chris Candreva -- chris at westnet.com - (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com/