[OpenIndiana-discuss] smb shares inaccessible - that did I leave out?

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Sep 10 17:21:55 UTC 2013

Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> writes:

This probably the only good reason to top post:

Please disregard my query for help.  It turned out to be an
aftermarket filebrowser (Directory Opus) I was using.  It was not
issuing the prompt for authentication.  The regular windows explorer
does and once its been authenticated then the opus file browser can
access too.