[OpenIndiana-discuss] Some questions

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Sat Sep 14 11:03:31 UTC 2013

Hi Gea,

I'll take a look at that. Many thanks.

I did try serviio as Gary suggested, some time ago, but the server is
text only and I couldn't get it to work.

No one has commented on the CIFS issue yet and as the last server was
151a5 and it is now 151a8, I'm not sure if CIFS was addressed, so I'll
stay on FreeNAS until someone can enlighten me.

Michelle.