[OpenIndiana-discuss] Some questions

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Sun Sep 15 04:27:22 UTC 2013

Well, as an update i got really fed up of FreeNAS yesterday and despite
not hearing anything about the CIFS issue I put in an old 151a5 mirror
and upgraded to a8.

As my desktop is now CrunchBang and not Ubuntu 13.10, I can't vouch for
the problem being solved/gone but at least I am back working again with
OI.

Once I get everything re-scripted, I'll give dlna another try.

Michelle.