[OpenIndiana-discuss] Booting current generation (EFI) laptops?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Thu Sep 19 22:51:12 UTC 2013

I don't have a helpful comment here, but I certainly wish you luck.

Sometime 4th quarter, Apple has planned to release their new Mac Pro, aka
Mac-mini Pro, aka trashcan Mac.

Nothing would make me happier that to purchase one of these for use as a desktop
and to run OI on it, then to be able to run OS X server legally in a VM.

Jerry